He is one of the most dynamic yoga teachers. With tremendous knowledge and experience Jituji creates a aura by itself in the class. A hatha Yogi who has taken his practice to a different level. His aim is yoga, he has dedicated his life to the divine path. For Jituji Yoga starts by dealing with the body, breath and the mind. It is a combined effort on all these aspects and gives best result if practiced as a single unit. This helps in purifying the inner-self and gives a new dimension to your life.
Health and happiness is important in our daily life. Recognizing these current needs and making a sincere effort to keep ourselves healthy both physically and mentally is the need of the time.
We always tend to neglect the health part and the mental conditions by giving it a low priority and indulge in activities that lead to an improper way of living. Our work environment, external conditions like pollution, tension, work pressure and the desire to procure materialistic things increase our stress level to a great extent, which causes mental and physical imbalance.
Yoga being a practical science and an art of living has gained lot of recognition these days across the world. Yoga gives immense benefit to those who practice regularly under proper guidance and instructions.
- B.A. from MDS University Ajmer.
- M.A. Yoga(2006) from Jain Vishva Bharti Sansthan, Ladnu Nagaur(Rajasthan).
- DYED (2005) Post Graduate Diploma in yogic education Rajasthan University, Jaipur.
- CCY(2003) Certificate Course in Yoga from Internationally famed Kaivalyadham SMYM Samity, Lonavala, Pune.
- NDDY (2007 -2009) From Gandhi National Academy, New Delhi.
- Certificate (2006) Treatment by different types of seeds. Undertaken from International Sujok Therapy Organization.
- Certificate on Acupressure from Internatioinal Society (Vipin Bhai Mumbai).
- Yoga Vendanta Course (2007) From Divine Life Society, Shivnanda Ashram, Rishikesh.